EFSDP Links Page
- Write to Congress, the President and state legislators. Also see votes, bills and more.
- This website is a resource for parents, teachers and other adults who are concerned about drug testing in their schools. It provides them with talking points, news stories and opinion pieces, posters and other tools necessary for building a successful campaign against drug testing in schools.
- EFSDP's "How To Write a Press Release Links" Page
- Efficacy is a Connecticut-based, non-profit organization advocating peaceful ways to respond to social problems.
- Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP)
- Current and former members of law enforcement who support drug regulation rather than prohibition.
- One of the best Cannabis referals sites in the world.
- Mothers Against Misuse and Abuse (MAMA)
- Current scientific drug education to all ages of society. Social and recreational alternatives to drug use. Promoting better communication between policy makers, educators, law enforcement, service providers, seniors, parents and youth.
- Media Awareness Project (MAP)
- DrugSense and The Media Awareness Project (MAP) are dedicated to gathering and disseminating honest accurate facts on drug policy matters. They collect, summarize, archive, and distribute nearly a thousand news articles per month.
- NORML Canada
- NORML Canada believes that the present policy of discouragement through the use of criminal or civil law has been excessively costly and harmful to both society and the individual. NORML Canada is a non-profit, public interest, member operated and funded group, chartered at the federal level in Canada since 1978 - working at all levels of government to eliminate all civil and criminal penalties for private marijuana use, through public education, research, and legislative and judicial challenges.
- November Coalition
- November Coalition seeks to inform the citizenry - particularly those who may be complacent - on the present and impending dangers of an overly powerful federal authority acting far beyond its constitutional constraints.
- Support the student campaign to overturn a new law that delays or denies federal financial aid to any student convicted of any drug offense.
- ReconsiDer is a not -for-profit corporation, chartered under the rules of New York State, and operates primarily in that state. Our unifying belief, that the war on drugs has failed, grounds our fundamental purposes
- Safety First
To improve outreach to parents, the Drug Policy Alliance created the Safety First project in 2002. Safety First is dedicated to providing parents of adolescents with honest, science-based information about drugs and drug education.
- Students for Sensible Drug Policy
- Students for Sensible Drug Policy is committed to providing education on harms caused by the War on Drugs, working to involve youth in the political process, and promoting an open, honest, and rational discussion of alternative solutions to our nation's drug problems.
Friends of EFSDP Rotating Banner Space
( Reload page to see next banner )